Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revt

User name: Revt

What is your in game ALIAS(es) RevelatorT

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] ALL BF4 CONQUEST MAPS - 60HZ | TGBCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 09/16/20, 6:40ISH

Admin that banned you (If you remember) 'ADMIN'

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I wasnt banned, but i was kicked twice and decided to try and fix this before I get actually banned. looks like its automatic just from the speed of it.

Any additional comments you would like to add? First time i got kicked was for saying "sorry i was trying to kill the sniper first" or something along those lines, second was for asking how to contact an admin so i can have the kick removed from my record. After that i just looked you guys up so i can get my record expunged i guess.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

IF the kicked by admin in white letters in the middle of the screen didn't have a red bar with a reason at the bottom of the screen, its a misplaced EA kick when your computer loses connection to the EA controlling computer, and DICE has that dumb KICKED BY ADMIN message. It happens to most of us from time to time.

Or if the server was full, and a VIP or admin joins, someone gets kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back