Ban Appeal

TMC-TheDude

User name: TMC-TheDude

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TMC-TheDude

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] ALL BF4 CONQUEST MAPS - 60HZ | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 9/13/20 around 10pm EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. VPN false positive?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Kicked for VPN when I don't have a VPN in use. Had to switch to a cellular connection from my phone just to be able to play last night.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

VPN is only a kick, not a ban. If you were kicked you can join right back in, although probably not with a cellular connection.

If you were banned you would have a ban message on the bottom of the screen in red.

VPN is only a kick, not a ban. If you were kicked you can join right back in, although probably not with a cellular connection.

If you were banned you would have a ban message on the bottom of the screen in red.

Sorry, I was told to fill out a ban appeal (https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/all-bf4-conquest-maps-server-issue.59456/).

I used to play on your servers a lot and never had this issue and I can join and play on other servers without getting kicked.

I've contacted my ISP and they confirmed there is no VPN type of routing on my service and that perhaps the game VPN script has incorrectly classed my IP as being a VPN

Back