williepullout

User name: williepullout

What is your in game ALIAS(es) williepullout

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on tbg all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8/8/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. no idea woke up to a ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? i generally an average player so no idea what the ban is for been playing there for years

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You were banned for base raping / killing people try to get out of the uncap in the helicopter.

What are your thoughts?

based on the footage provided to us in the report, willie locked on to and fired his igla into the uncap. its a temp ban. you have 598 hours on our server, you know firing into the uncaps are against the rules. Is the footage not showing everything? Most likely isnt. But, you know better than to let people bait you into doing something like this.

That being said @williepullout, if you give us your word it wont happen again, then i will lift this ban tonight since you are a long time player.

also @Supervillain321 you arent helping your friend. stop. posting on peoples ban appeals doesnt help.

Well when a guy constantly TVs your helicopter as soon as it takes off I am always going to retaliate. Play with him sometime and see how miserable it is. The only difference is I don’t get mad when it’s paid back. I’m not worried about the ban I’ll take my full sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back