Ban Appeal

Yes

User name: BetterPlayer

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KakashiiBF

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7/28/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I dont remember. Maybe an admin that starts with the letter B.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Admin spectating me banned me for aimbot

Any additional comments you would like to add? I live stream with a handcam and post youtube videos. I more than welcome to record or stream to appeal. We're gone thru this before with BF4DB Battlefield Agency, etc. Twitch:
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrOio3hScTgt9qRn-ZmPLyQ/featured let me know what I can do to help. Everyone that plays in that serve regularly knows I don't cheat.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I don't think the Twitch link works. Its CarelessBF on twitch.

i reviewed this and saw your ban appeal on bf4db. I have lifted this ban. i am sure you can understand why our admins were intially sketched out by your playing. if you have any issues reconnecting please let me know.

i reviewed this and saw your ban appeal on bf4db. I have lifted this ban. i am sure you can understand why our admins were intially sketched out by your playing. if you have any issues reconnecting please let me know.
Nothing but respect from me to you guys. I completely understand. I'll be sure to let you know if I have any issues in the replies of this thread. Thank you for being to hastely.

Back