Ban Appeal

miyagihard

User name: miyagihard

What is your in game ALIAS(es) miyagihard

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) miyagihard (origin)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 17/07/2020 6:00 p.m.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I don't know

Any additional comments you would like to add? I wanted to enter the server and it turns out that I am banned again. I was playing the most normal these days before today

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

looks like your old false ban didnt clear. should be good to go now.

Hello, as I said before, I was playing with a friend and I wanted him to privatize the patrol, and I said "kick the noob and privatize the squad", I had no intention of offending anyone, I just referred to that player that way because he was low level. We Argentines usually have atypical expressions that they handle in other countries, I no longer know how to apologize for what happened, if they really do not want to raise my ban, I will understand and we will shake hands. Best regards.

Back