stigar

User name: stigar

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Stigar9990

Which game is it? Bf4 24/7 locker

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) T12-CF

Server name that you were banned on Tbg operation locker

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7:20-7:25 pm MDT 7/6/20

Admin that banned you (If you remember) joelebroy

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Bothering in spawn. I was shooting his avatar, and standing on his mortar the first kick. After u came back, I shot his mortar, didnt stand on it, or shoot his avatar, and he proceeded to ban me with little warning.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Let us know if you're interested in being back on the server or not.

Yep, you went out of your way to be annoying and take me away from the game. Congratulations, you really worked for that ban. Enjoy it.
Alright good to know. Sad a bad day, void of anything truly malicious, stumps me from playing on a decent server. The appeal stands, and I would like to ask for a second chance, so to speak. I apologize for the disruption, and will try to keep my outlets elsewhere.

Last edited:
Bump this thread on July 17th and we'll get it lifted on the one time chance that it will not happen again on any of our servers.

big oof. Bad day bud. Ban wont be lifted, and will be extended to ALL servers for circumventing previous ban for racism.

Attachments

• stigar.png
    stigar.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 22
  • stigar2.png
    stigar2.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back