Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

l.xAdore'02

User name: l.xAdore'02

What is your in game ALIAS(es) lxAdore02

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Ration Locker ( I think? the only map played is Operation Locker

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned About a month ago, i waited so long to find ways to get un-banned cause i figured over time id be able to come back.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I dont think an Admin banned me, or if so i dont know

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was playing and died by someone and saw there emblem was a jewish flag and i commented saying " I died by a Jew "

Any additional comments you would like to add? I love this server and i loved the community, It was always my go to map when i first got on and id love to be able to go back.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

We need evidence of the player you were commenting about. I'd recommend digging into your battlelog and doing some research as without it we will not be lifting the ban.

We need evidence of the player you were commenting about. I'd recommend digging into your battlelog and doing some research as without it we will not be lifting the ban.

Where do I go to prove i was banned? I'm kind of confused, i made an account for your website assuming youd be able to tell who and why someone was banned in hope i could get back to the server?

We know that you are banned. We see it in our system. What he is asking for is proof as to why you said that name. Meaning, was it a player that had that name?

Without this evidence we will. It be lifting your ban.

Is there a way I can view players i've been killed by or something, if so then ill look through the thousands of names to find the guys Emblem that i was referring to that got me banned. If not then i guess it wont be possible for me to show or prove why i said that to try and get my ban lifted

Yes. Through your battle reports of previous rounds.

This is the player that killed me in the battle i got banned for commenting " I died by a Jew " because of his jewish flag Emblem

Attachments

• Progression - commander_cody76 - Battlelog _ Battlefield 4 - Google Chrome 5_25_2020 9_56_06 PM.png
    Progression - commander_cody76 - Battlelog _ Battlefield 4 - Google Chrome 5_25_2020 9_56_06 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Thank you. This will be reviewed internally.

Hello again,

After careful review we have decided that this ban will not be lifted. If the player name had the word "Jew" in it then it would be another story. You used it in a derogatory way because of the Israeli flag.

Further review of your chat history supports our decision.

You may play on our other servers but be warned. If you drop another racial slur you will be all server banned.

Thank you,

~Irish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back