Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBagel

Donator
User name: BlackBagel

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheBlackBagel

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on > > CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Some time in 2013-2016.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do not remember.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. For disrespecting an administrator.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I would like to just explain myself. I think I had called out an admin for performing as a bad admin because he unfairly banned someone for what I thought was a bad reason, but I do sincerely apologies for my actions. I just want to play battlefield 3 (which is my favorite Battlefield) on a popular server, and you guys are the only server that rotates all the maps and is well populated in North America. When I was initially banned I wasn't as mature as I am now, I don't troll or anything, I would just like to play this game again. I hope you trust that unbanning me won't cause any harm to your community, and that you're just granting me the opportunity to properly enjoy this game again. Thanks for your attention, and cheers! :)

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

"jmelchio2" Banning for Racial Slur!! only if youre not black and you use ni**A 4/1/2016 8:21:46 PM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back