baseballd00dA

User name: baseballd00dA

What is your in game ALIAS(es) baseballd00dA

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on thg lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 03/25/2020 9:35 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "kicked by punkbuster" but when I try and join the server it says to appeal at tbgclan.com. Looking through in game chat i shot the pipe in fire hall by B objective and killed like 4-5 people. Someone said I was "shooting through walls"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hope this gets resolved quick and easy! Thanks!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Hey man, sorry. This will be lifted. This is my fault and I've already asked the Head Admins to remove the ban. I was getting an earful from other players about you after banning somebody else in the same round and didn't do my part to confirm what I was being told.

Again, sorry for the hassle and we hope to see you on the server again.

I appreciate you being so understanding. I'm sorry to have ruined a good round by you that would have been even better uninterrupted.

The ban should be removed now. Please let us know if you have any problems.

I say this because sometimes Punkbuster is a fickle bitch and we have to manually remove the ban several times...not always but sometimes that happens. If that is the case just let us know and we'll do it again. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back