Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitterLooter

User name: BitterLooter

What is your in game ALIAS(es) BitterLooter

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) n/a

Server name that you were banned on ***** PEARL MARKET INFANTRY ONLY | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02/03/2020 11:30 PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto/script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was having a discussion tonight with someone regarding US history and said the phrase, "the united states liberated the jews" referencing the US role as the allies in WW2 against Nazi Germany and was banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did not mean this in a bigoted or derogatory manner and meant no ill will toward the Jewish people, that was not the purpose or intent of my comment.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I will lift the permanent ban, but am going going to implement a 5 day ban for your constant political chat spam. Should that behavior continue after the ban is lifted, we will be looking at a much longer term ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back