Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertanRanger

User name: AlbertanRanger

What is your in game ALIAS(es) AlbertanRanger

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned May 18th, 2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Well, I was playing on a map on Battlefield 3, and I was getting killed over and over, by some camping sniper. In frustration, I started to keysmash and I said the N word. In all honesty, I regret saying the N word, and in general I would never even say that in all, but in anger. As you know, people can't control their emotions, I said it in anger, I am very sorry for the actions I caused, and I hoped I would get banned. Its been a couple of months, since I got perm banned, and I realized my consequences and actions I have caused.

Any additional comments you would like to add? In all honesty, it's my fault.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
Yes

Sorry. We do not lift bans for slurs.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back