TheMemingofLife

User name: TheMemingofLife

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheMemingofLife

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Metro 24/7 All Weapons TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/27/2019 around 6:30 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic Ban by Server Filter

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "Racial Slur" (I was not the responsible party)

Any additional comments you would like to add? First of all I wanted to thank you guys for creating an amazing community on BF4, I love this game, and your server. It is my favorite server to get onto, I have made some great and memorable friends on there. I made the mistake of letting my friend play on my account, and his wording got out of hand, he used the bypass racial slur "nibba" in chat, I do not think he was aware this was a bannable offense. He says it all the time, I don't think he is aware it is offensive to some people. I totally understand if this is unpardonable... My friend and I are both deeply sorry to have caused this trouble. Thank you for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sorry, but you are responsible of the actions of anyone you let play on your account. You can still play on our other servers, but this server is off limits.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back