misterdoctorpotato

User name: misterdoctorpotato

What is your in game ALIAS(es) MisterDrPotato

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ###all rush maps | vote | no lag

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/11/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automod

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i ran out of space in text chat while asking "i why do you guys only play during weird hours of the night", and unfortunately, i ran out of letters in the worst possible spot, and before i could realize what i just sent out i was already banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? false positive and a stupid mistake on my part. if you wanna actually see for yourself, check the chat logs and try typing that into the text chat and see how what word it leaves you off on before you can't type any more.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Seems to check out

• 1 ngiht
    # # # ALL RUSH MAPS | VOTE | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM
    Dec 11, 2019 1:29:58 am
  • 2 whats up with this place, why do all the people crowd up on here in the middle of the nig
    # # # ALL RUSH MAPS | VOTE | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM
    Dec 11, 2019 1:29:56 am

Can confirm, this idiot's my friend and he just wants to play on the server again.

basically, this is all just a big misunderstanding from a bad typo, and all the proof that is needed is there.

also quiet cactoz.

Last edited:
Greetings good sir,

Sorry for the delay on this. A few of us (Myself included) have been away for vacation and family things. I confirmed the typo.

When one of us is available in the next day or so it will be lifted.

Thank you for your patience!

happy late holidays. haven't checked here in a while but its been about a week since the last one and i've been wondering if i've been unbanned or not.

Hey there. SO sorry for this taking as long as it did. It's hard when it's the holidays and we have a voluntary staff. Should be good to go, if not please PM me directly!

Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back