thissaint

User name: thissaint

What is your in game ALIAS(es) thisismurder

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on lockers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7:20ish

Admin that banned you (If you remember) aek

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. dunno, no stated reason, probably because i gave him shit on harassing Heize.... look, i talk shit, even to joel, fast, and tbg in general, but i don't hack..I only ptfo... I get banned for what? because aek was hurt? new admin ego?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I love joel

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

First off you were Kicked , Not banned , you like to troll me, You've made inappropriate comments in the past regarding a Minor in reference towards me
an Adult , Your Humor and trolling is antagonistic and is not necessary. You like to Troll members for some reason like in the past with Joel .

Come in and play , Talk game crap all you want , i suggest you don't call out someone after being asked to stop and You say "or What "
You commanded an action response , and that's what you got .

Last edited:
I only like trolling joel, because he is a fucking god.... my humor is not antagonistic, its more whiskey mixed with not caring... but cheers aek, i fully support a good medic admin that can spot a hacker on lockers and ban them quickly... so yeah, props to you being and admin. for real, shit, need to donate some paper to this server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back