User name: sloppy0

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Sloppy0

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ALL RUSH ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 12/1/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) DO NOT KNOW

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. NO REASON GIVEN

Any additional comments you would like to add? Your admins have been on a power trip trying to get me banned for the past 2 weeks

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Your patience is appreciated. We value your time and strive to provide you with the highest UCAV satisfaction possible.

I am feeling like this is become the UCAV harassment forum!

The Pope has blessed me ... I must be un-banned then! If it doesn't fit ... you must acquit

I am cavcurious as to why I am even banned in the first place!

I have been given ZERO rationale as to why I have been banned. Who shall I pray to Pope?

7 day ban. You know exactly why you have been banned. Your crummy toxic behavior and the length you went to to grief other players is unacceptable. Period.

If you are caught doing the same crap on our other servers while this ban is in effect, you will be permanently banned.

Do not message others about this appeal. And do not ask for the Discord info. We do not handle appeals and reports there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back