User name: Ten319

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Ten319

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! BF3/BF2 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2330 11/30/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Alterdance

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Jet Ramming

Any additional comments you would like to add? Never rammed. I've been warned before and i know never to ram. Jet was on my tail and i bailed (-AIR-FuBaNaToR). then i rocketed the chopper. There is no proof of ramming. Some reason Alterdance has never liked me on your servers.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Nice Try, I have warned you multiple times, killed and kicked you for jet ramming and I have seen another admin kick you for jet ramming. You and I have had discussions in chat about jet ramming and how you think it should be allowed.

Tonight a regular on the server asked why you jet rammed him, and instead of simply saying I am sorry, you came at him with attitude.

A head admin will determine the outcome when one is available.

Thank you for your reply/time. All i said was i did not ram to that guy. Trust me if i rammed him i'd be the first person to say i'm sorry.
Again thanks for the reply.

Your chat logs show you admitting to ramming in the past, so your word isn't going to do much for you here. I have reduced your ban to 7 days, but know that should you be caught ramming again it will result in a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back