Not open for further replies.

SergioB

User name: SergioB

What is your in game ALIAS(es) SB_Dog

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on PEARL MARKET TBG CLAN INFANTERY ONLY

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned A month or maybe a month and a half

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't know who he was and he never told me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I never knew the reason

Any additional comments you would like to add? I like to play in the TBG clan servers and I would like to do it again ........ Thank you

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Hi there. I will be reviewing this soon.

Thank you,

~Irish

Hey SB,

So here is the deal. I banned you on the Pearl Market server for Baserape and being extremely toxic. I am willing to lift this ban if you agree to tone it down with the shit talk in game and do not base rape again. If you agree to these terms I will lift the ban.

Please note if we find you violating these rules again. It will be a permanent one.

Now I know someone reached out to you and told you to appeal. He also told me what you said to him about your actions.

Ball is in your court now.

Hi dude
Thanks for answering

Now I understand what the problem is here. Sometimes I lend my computer to a friend to play Battlefield 4 and he gets very nervous when he loses. It was not me who used the computer that day. Sorry for the inconvenience, this will not happen again. I hope you can forgive this situation.

I'm not toxic and I'm not a bad person, I just play to have a good time, that's all .

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back