Not open for further replies.

UpliftingCandor

User name: UpliftingCandor

What is your in game ALIAS(es) UpliftingCandor

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Tbgclan.com servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11.3.19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Linked account.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Had another bf4 account that got globally banned. I appealed it, but never heard anything from the appeal. I have no idea what the ban was for. That account was cucumberDudeMan. I went ahead and bought another copy of the game and that is this account. Bestest from the west gave me a ban and repealed it. They stated the reason was linked account. That is my assumption of what happened here but I’m not certain. Thanks!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I am not seeing a ban for you anywhere. Do you get an error message when you join the server? If so what specific server?

I am not seeing a ban for you anywhere. Do you get an error message when you join the server? If so what specific server?
It says “You have been banned from this server.” It seems to happen on any TBGCLAN.COM server. I just tried “# # # PEARL MARKET CONQUEST| INFANTRY ONLY | TBGCLAN.COM” and got this error.

You will have to take this up with Evenbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back