bunchofeyes

User name: bunchofeyes

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Paralysis.na

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ALL MAPS HARDCORE TGB CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2019 11 02 750 pm central

Admin that banned you (If you remember) tru i believe

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "griefing" in a vehicle.

Any additional comments you would like to add? well for one, i didnt know that flying around in spawn waiting for your friend to hop in the gunner seat was griefing in a vehicle. second i was team killed and i dont know if that person was also punished for the int. Team kill which was on the video in the forum post i posted. and 3rd the rule wasnt posted in the server rules on the start up screen of the server so there-for i didnt know that was a thing and i apologize, but i feel like 5 days was alittle much for what i did. if any could it be pushed to 3 days or maybe lifted if possible? again i was not aware thatwas called "griefing" because me and him have been doing that for months and not gotten introuble at all with active admins in the server.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back