UnarmedWarWolf

User name: UnarmedWarWolf

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [xDi] UnarmedWarWolf

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) UnarmedWarWolf

Server name that you were banned on TBGClan BF3/BF4 Maps Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11:00Pm 11.11.2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I meant to type "That's Big Gay" and accidentally typed "That's nig gay" I understand the rules and am a regular on the server and never broken the rules before. It was an honest mistake and I'll will take appropriate action in the future to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I will be removing the N key from my keyboard

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I'm just going to post this chat log for a head admin who'll handle this.

Oct 11, 2019 9:46:06 pm 317 United StatesUnarmedWarWolf !ban Dark racail discrimination!
Oct 11, 2019 9:47:02 pm 665 United StatesHandsOffMyBum if a dude cums on a black girls face thereby giving her white face is that a racial facial
Oct 11, 2019 9:49:21 pm 317 United StatesUnarmedWarWolf Thats nig bag

Strange, it doesn't look like that was played out in chat at all. I'll leave this for a head admin who'll handle this.

Oct 11, 2019 9:46:06 pm 317 United StatesUnarmedWarWolf !ban Dark racail discrimination!
Oct 11, 2019 9:47:02 pm 665 United StatesHandsOffMyBum if a dude cums on a black girls face thereby giving her white face is that a racial facial
Oct 11, 2019 9:49:21 pm 317 United StatesUnarmedWarWolf Thats nig bag
It was in squad chat. It was directed to a squadmate after we died. It was supposed to say "That's big gay." I was racing on the keyboard to catch the heli spawn, and typed "nig" instead of "Big."

And there's this.

Oct 8, 2019 7:56:46 pm What county in Africa is Obama from?! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Last edited:
And there's this.

Oct 8, 2019 7:56:46 pm What county in Africa is Obama from?! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
I shot that out of a complete juvenile impulse. I can't remember what exactly made me say that. I don't know if I was mocking someone that said something, or piggybacking off of a meme in chat. However, I meant no harm in uttering it nor did I intend to troll the system in any way. That statement was anti-semitic in nature and so was this instance no matter the motive. I apologize for that statement as well at this statement that I made today. Today's statement had zero intention to be racist and wasn't directed to an individual. It was a fudge on the keyboard as I was rapidly transitioning to spam click the Helicopter spawn. If you find that I qualify for the ban to be lifted I can assure the community that I will not break the server rules, and that I will not mutter a derogatory statement at any individual regardless of their race, nationality, or creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back