Not open for further replies.

dungheap

User name: dungheap

What is your in game ALIAS(es) spunkwater

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !!! all bf4 rush maps +dlc

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/6/19 2PM Eastern

Admin that banned you (If you remember) None, on my end it says kicked by punkmaster. My 9 year old sun said it banned for racist comment.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. someone on the server said that big prn was a cheater and I said it seemed suspicious in regards to that message. instant kick

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am not a racist, that is not a racist statement and I don't know of any way to construe it as such. I play on tbg servers pretty regularly with my son, so it would suck to not be able to play. Thanks for you time

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Oct 6, 2019 12:59:43 pm yeah, seems a bit suspicisous ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 RUSH MAPS + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | ALL WEAPONS

For the head admin. They will review soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back