Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musixiem

User name: Musixiem

What is your in game ALIAS(es) MusiTheProtogen

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on I believe every TBG BF4 server.

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8/4/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not entirely sure.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Banned for APEX tags, or being associated with a network of supposed hackers. I'm not entirely certain.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hey there TBG! I just wanted to say right off the bat, that I in no way want to promote Apex by any means. I just want to be able to play Battlefield, and I had a lot of fun playing previously. I didn't really participate in whatever ordeal happened earlier, nor do I even completely understand it, but I did want to submit a personal appeal so I could have a server to play on during my freetime. If you guys have any questions or concerns about anything current, please don't hesitate to contact me on Discord, but I do seek to appeal for whatever had happened previously. My Discord is MusiTheProtogen#5447 Thanks for your time!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Greetings,

You were banned for the APEX Tags. Not for anything related to cheating. Please allow us to discuss this matter internally. We will get back to you when we are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back