Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocats

User name: Stocats

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Stocats

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned a week ago, can't really remember the correct date. around August 1st

Admin that banned you (If you remember) got banned for using bad language (?)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was joking with my teammates and said some meme cit. wich contained the n word, got auto banned by the plugin

Any additional comments you would like to add? well, it was not on purpose nor I was insulting other players. I'm not racist, I play this game for fun and to make some online friends

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I'll post this here to help the head admin who will respond, but this will not be lifted. That's a PERMANENT ban on this server, a repeat incident on any other TBG servers will result in a ban on all of them.

Aug 26, 2019 7:16:17 pm6 Stocats keep cryin bitch n1gga

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back