Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

goybe

User name: goybe

What is your in game ALIAS(es) gabenoob27

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !!! haredcore all bf4 maps + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTEMAP

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 08/28/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A (autobanned)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i was trying to be funny and i said "nibba" during a joke in chat and auto filter picked it up and auto banned me. proper context was "dat nibba michelle obama ruined school lunches for everyone" cause i was talking with people about how after michelle obama passed this like healthy eating bill or sumn at my school the lunches and concession stand changed.

Any additional comments you would like to add? i am genuinely sorry. this is the only battlefield 4 server that i play, and since my ban i have yet to open battlefield 4 because i see no point in playing normal mode servers as they are less fun. i have been getting on the server more and more, becoming a regular and would love to be apart of this community as i genuinely like this server. it's the only one that i play on. If my ban does not get appealed i totally understand. thank you for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back