TrickyDick

User name: TrickyDick

What is your in game ALIAS(es) NixonsTrickyDick

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Battlefield 4

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 8/29/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Cant remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Got in a fight with an admin.

Any additional comments you would like to add? The admin was being a dick to someone so I got in a fight with him. He was being a real jerk, power tripping calling people cupcake. I left the server at the end of the match, but it seems that ive been banned from all TBG BF4 servers. Your servers are the only good servers to play on, and while yeah I was being a dick, the admin started it and I'd like to just be able to play with me friends again.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Also for the record. Jet ramming is not allowed on our servers. Period.

Strike that. You were banned, but for another reason. Your clan tags. You will need to change them in order to play on our servers again.

It was I that banned you. Not Alteredacer.

A nog is a small block of wood. I'm not sure I see the problem there.

As for not being able to take trash talk, I'd say your admin needs to work on that a lot more than myself. Power tripping to the point that half the server is against him is something you should be concerned about.

I can see this is going nowhere. Please change your clan tags.

Okay banter aside I really dont see why they need to be changed. I mean give me a good reason, we've been using this tag since the game launched. A nog is a block of wood, its also military slang for night vision goggles which is why we used it.

Well, the tag is Nog. Not Nig, so im not sure how they'd be banned. I'm not trying to be a huge pain in your ass im really not but the clans not just gonna let me change the name because people on your server have racists impulses.

Not to mention I have spent countless hours on your servers prior to this whole situation. I feel like this is really just targeted to me. Did you ban my clanmate as well?

If i were you I would respect what admin has to say, and be extremely cautious about what I say from now on. Just follow his instructions and call it a day. Getting smart wont get you anywhere. Our servers - our rules

I'm not trying to get smart. I'm saying I've been targeted, since one of my clanmates was on your server just a couple hours ago with the same clan tag and he seems to be allowed to play. That's not right man, and if those are your house rules that makes me really bummed that TBG has changed so much.

Your clan mates will be dealt with. For now this thread will be closed until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back