Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBagel

Donator
User name: BlackBagel

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TheBlackBagel

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Black Bagel

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sometime in 2016.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't remember.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Disrespecting an admin. I remember that an admin had banned someone for "trash talking" them(the admin) and repeatedly killing them in-game. I commented in the chat something along the lines of "Lmao this admin is really out here banning people bc he's not good at the game".

Any additional comments you would like to add? I learned from my mistakes and I promise not to disrespect anyone in that manner on this, or any TBG server again. When I was banned I was only 16, and I hadn't matured yet. I would just like to play on this server again as it is one of the few servers in North America that rotates all maps in vanilla Battlefield 3, where I have good ping. Battlefield 3 is my favorite game, and I'd just like to play it again while it's still alive. Thanks! :)

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back