User name: OneChromieHomie

What is your in game ALIAS(es) OneChromieHomie

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on AIR & SEA maps only

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned early august, probably 1-4am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do not, sorry

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? ill just be upfront about it, this guy was complaining about me all game, and for some reason he started asking questions about me. He goes, "what race are you?" and i reply with "I'm a ch*nk" because I am actually korean. I know that it was stupid of me to say that, and I know it is unlikely that my ban is lifted. I just wanted to say my piece, and if you can't unban me, I totally get it. However, if there is even a chance that I could get unbanned by appeal, I'll take that chance. If you have read this, thankyou for your time, and if you still want to keep the ban, hey, I get it. Policy is policy.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I am going to lift this for your since I was able to review the chat logs and the guy was trying to bait a few of you into using a slur, he is now perma banned. Be extra careful in the future.

Also, make sure you appeal your bans in a timely manner. Had I not been able to review the chat logs this ban would have stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back