Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillaMike

User name: KillaMike

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KillaMike852 now with the [SRT] tag after joining that platoon

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Not sure.

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Not sure.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I think it was an auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. So I love playing your servers and have everytime I play any BF game(bf3/bf4). I was playing the other day just fine. My coworker invited me to his platoon and before I accepted he told me he can't join that server because he got banned and I thought nothing of it. HOWEVER after joining the clan and trying to join today to play on servers that I love I notice that I'm banned. I haven't done anything wrong that I know of(i kind of consider myself a noob compared to lvl 140 players). I definitely don't cheat on any BF games. I didn't act like a smartass or really cuss anyone out that I remember. TBH I have no clue as to why I am banned other than maybe the platoon thing. My coworker that invited me into the platoon did tell me that he got banned for "being a pro player"--so he says. I'm really sorry if I did do anything wrong as I didn't know that I was doing something wrong nor do I remember do anything wrong.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Sorry for the suppppppper long appeal.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I'm headed to work right now but will take one when I can. Thx for the speedy reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back