Ban Appeal

HercUlysses

User name: HercUlyssez

What is your in game ALIAS(es) HercUlyssez or HercUlysses

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 RUSH MAPS + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | ALL WEAPONS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Jully 23 2019 1:29

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PunkBuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I dont even know

Any additional comments you would like to add? Im not sure that Im banned. I dont remember doing anything to get banned. I got kicked and I thought it was just a disconnect. I rejoin and this guy " PunkBuster" Kicks me instantly. Ive been playing in this server ever since I got BF4 which was around 5months ago. Never had this problem before

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

It's still kicking me instantly. I don't know how to prove the im not cheating, I didn't even know that cheats existed in this game.

It was a typo that caught the racial slur filter. This will be lifted soon.

It was a typo that caught the racial slur filter. This will be lifted soon.
Hey I think Im also banned from the other TBG servers like the Rush one. Getting kicked by punkbuster again. I don't remember typing anything this time around

Not seeing a ban for you. You able to join them?

Back