Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shades432432432

User name: shades432432432

What is your in game ALIAS(es) BigJ1gglyNuggs

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4 DB/ PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Early July, I do not remember what time it was.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do not know who banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was sniping on the hill on Altai Range and I got a bunch of consecutive long range headshot's in a row, a bunch of people were accusing me of hacks, maybe people were spectating me, I don't know, but it was the luckiest snipe streak I have gotten. And after the round ended I got hit with the "you have been kicked by punkbuster" out of nowhere.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Please unban I think this was a mistake.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Jul 4, 2019 6:29:17 pm oh god jobless nibba

A head admin will be along to make a ruling, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back