User name: salad_fork

What is your in game ALIAS(es) salad fork

Which game is it? squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on tbgclan.com | mixed warzone | chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned no idea

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no idea

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. It says Mass TK

Any additional comments you would like to add? Just bought the game a week ago. I haven't even played on the server before and it says I was banned for mass tk, I think it is a bug.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
The name was banned which shouldn't have been, so I unbanned the name. Try again, though if you're still banned then you were playing 2 years ago on the profile that was banned.

This is all I could dig up, it is your profile that was banned. A head admin will make the call on this one, just sit tight and wait for them

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 24
I will review this with the other Senior Staff.

yeah just checked you are the same person who got banned 2 years ago on our squad server

Well sirs, it's quite possible I teamkilled on a free weekend although I can't recall this happening. My computer was quite bad and couldn't handle the game so I didn't end up playing long. Since then I purchased the game and went to join a friend playing on the server and saw I was banned for mass TK.

If you do decide to unban you won't have any trouble from me. I sent the admins my steam profile info and some screenshots to prove all I said and to give you some assurance I won't TK or break rules.

I will be unban you but the previous ban will count against you, and you may not get any warnings for future infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back