Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Fantasticle

User name: Mr.Fantasticle

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Mr.Fantasticle

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...8c0a590b8e/AIR-MAPS-TBGCLAN-COM-BF4DB-PBBANS/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/1/19 6:30 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) just ADMIN

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Seeking the reason myself i have no idea what triggered the kick

Any additional comments you would like to add? just want to know what it is that i may have said or done that warranted back to back kicks from server. my comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. i even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. just want to know what it is that i may have said or done that warranted back to back kicks from server. my comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. i even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. just want to know what it is that i may have said or done that warranted back to back kicks from server. my comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. i even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. not a ban that i am aware of but rather an attempt to establish communication surrounding the details or decision that led to back to back kicks. I was doing pretty good actually and made an impressive shot only 2 seconds prior to first kick.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

User name: Mr.Fantasticle

What is your in-game ALIAS(es) Mr.Fantasticle

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

The server name that you were banned on http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...8c0a590b8e/AIR-MAPS-TBGCLAN-COM-BF4DB-PBBANS/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/1/19 6:30 PM

The admin that banned you (If you remember) just ADMIN

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Seeking the reason myself I have no idea what triggered the kick

Any additional comments you would like to add? just want to know what it is that I may have said or done that warranted back to back kicks from the server. my comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. I even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. just want to know what it is that I may have said or done that warranted back to back kicks from the server. my comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. I even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. just want to know what it is that I may have said or done that warranted back to back kicks from the server. my comments in chat were as you will see without disrespect and actually rather tactful and polite. I even acknowledged the servers right to not explain and did so while excluding any profanity or toxic behavior. not a ban that I am aware of but rather an attempt to establish communication surrounding the details or decision that led to back to back kicks. I was doing pretty good actually and made an impressive shot only 2 seconds prior to first kick.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We don't care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Well, I spent more time than required to get an answer that was apparently more connection-related than hurt feelings related lol. Thanks for the quick reply and useful insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back