fisticuffd

User name: fisticuffd

What is your in game ALIAS(es) fisticuffd

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) fisticuffd

Server name that you were banned on TBGclan 40hz rush

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/27/19 2pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. punkbuster banned for mistaken slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am appealing this again because I feel I was unjustly banned for nothing. There was a guy threatening to say the "n word" The big warning had just flashed over the screen saying a player would be banned for this. I jokingly said to the player say it, I wasnt trolling, I never directed it toward anyone and I didn't insinuate that desired to use it. And it was not deliberate, nor was I testing it. I typed "n word" not spelled out or anything as a question then a few seconds later I was banned. I understand you guys take this seriously. I am not a racist nor do I support that crap. This is one of the only rush servers available at late night when I usually play. I can still play on your other servers. I was irritated with my first post and worded it poorly. So will you lift the ban please so I can play here again that would be nice, Thank you.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back