jonnyboi123

User name: jonnyboi123

What is your in game ALIAS(es) ipumplosers

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG CLAN ALL MAPS BF4

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/22/19/ 10:56

Admin that banned you (If you remember) bauhau3

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "username" but he said he warned me although he never has

Any additional comments you would like to add? not to be a bother but, i never had 2 accounts. I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about but i'm begging if you could at least put a timer in it PLEASE. For 3 months or SOMETHING for me please. I even changed my name to accommodate your standards, this is the same account.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

btw the previous name I got banned for is imawigbigdigger. I had NO clue that was a bannable name and I did not get warned for it so you see my concern ;d. That's why at the very least I'm begging you to at the very least add a timer. Check the logs if you will, bauhau9 never gave me a warning let alone the "3" he claimed to give me. I apologize for the inconvenience and am hoping to reach an understanding.

He didn't need to, not only was your name racist you were also using racial slurs in chat. Read the disclosure at the bottom of your ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back