Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucrass

User name: Lucrass

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Lucrass

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! BF3/BF2 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Not actually sure... Probably been about a year

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoscript Admin I think.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I think I was banned by the automatic script for using a "racial slur" However, not only was what I said "NOT" a racial slur however I was not using it in such a way. There was a discussion about Jewish people, at any rate I said the word "Jewish" in reference to the nationality. I believe it warned me once and I was severely confused and thought for sure it couldn't be warning me for the word "Jewish" and upon repeating the phrase I was banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I personally believe the script may need some tweaking, because Jewish and Jew are not racial slurs. Some may use them in a negative fashion, however that does not make them racial slurs. I have never expressed any hatred or disdain for Jews so I feel my banishment was completely unwarranted. I am also aware the servers adamantly state that auto-script bans are permanent. However, because the word "Jewish" is not a racial slur and thus does not violate the rules of your server I believe this is a mere misunderstanding. I don't know if you can check the logs from when I last typed in the chat considering how long its been. However I would appreciate it if this could be resolved. I do enjoy playing on the other TBGCLAN servers and I tend to have a good rapport with a few regulars at the "! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS" server that I frequent. Thanks in advance! \(^o^)

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
I can't exactly recall what was being discussed when I mentioned "Jewish" Though now I think about it, I think it may have been a discussion on the origins of Jesus Christ. It may have been when I was clarifying that he was Jewish and born in Nazarene. I feel like I had discussed this at least once before. At any rate, there couldn't be another Lucrass so if you simply search by my name in the logs you might come up with it. At least I hope so.. I know I never said it in a negative capacity, it simply isn't within my character to be toxic in chat. :/... I tend to be silly and very light-hearted silly at that >_>...

"Lucrass" Banning for Racial Slur!! coming to that jewctie 10/25/2018 9:07:54 PM"

Not understanding what you meant by this.

NOOO I KNOW WHAT I SAID NOW HAHA!! I MEANT "JECTIE!" LOL!!! I call objectives "jecties" in a sort of cute silly way of saying it lol! XD I must have accidentally hit the w after hitting the e lol! As I said, my chat tends to be really light-hearted kind of silly xD.... Check my chat logs in "! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS" Server to get an idea of how I talk in chat. I am very non confrontational >_>...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back