Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

blow-m-now

User name: blow-m-now

What is your in game ALIAS(es) blow-now

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/19/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) DO NOT NOW IT HAPPENED FAST

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. ACCIDENTALLY LOST CONTROLS OF PLANE (NO JOYSTICK) AND RUN OVER SOME PLAYER (PROBABLY ADM) THAT,S ALL .

Any additional comments you would like to add? IT WAS MY MISTAKE I AM REALLY SORRY

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You know exactly why you were banned. An Admin repeatedly told you to stop ramming and you did not listen. He followed our protocol of trying to get your attention yet you still persisted. If you agree to cease any more ramming I will lift this ban.

Be warned however that if you are spotted doing this again you will be permanently banned.

Thanks for replay, no more ramming from my site ,that was mistake! , i totally agree with you !!

Hi again , I agree to case and no more ramming ,please let me play - Thanks

You know exactly why you were banned. An Admin repeatedly told you to stop ramming and you did not listen. He followed our protocol of trying to get your attention yet you still persisted. If you agree to cease any more ramming I will lift this ban.

Be warned however that if you are spotted doing this again you will be permanently banned.
Hi again , I agree to case and no more ramming ,please let me play - Thanks

It might be a while with the long weekend. Just depends on availability of the head admins. (they need some time off too)

@Irishian88J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back