Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertanRanger

User name: AlbertanRanger

What is your in game ALIAS(es) AlbertaRanger

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned May 18th, 2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I think they might've mistaken me for saying a racial slur, I was playing on battlefield 3 and I kept getting killed so I started to keysmash, and I think the bot might've mistaken me saying the n word since it had "gsdasnig" in it. I wasn't deliberately being racist, but I was just keyspamming.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Once again, I think the bot might've though I was being racist, but I was keyspamming.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

please explain why you were "keyspamming"
When I meant keyspamming I meant keysmashing, its kinda embarrassing, but I kept getting pissed at getting sniped over and sniped and I started to keysmash. I remember typing like this fucking asndasnig and I think the bot or auto ban though the "nig" at the end was a racial slur, but it was just me keysmashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back