Not open for further replies.

alienorigin

User name: alienorigin

What is your in game ALIAS(es) aIienorigin

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on tgb rush 64 playerss

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4:54 pm PST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto ban?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i might have accidentally typed something that triggered the auto ban rules

Any additional comments you would like to add? I did not type anything offensive. I think i meant to type "joining" and it may have registered incorrectly due to my laggy keyboard. In any case, I assure you that it was a typo as I do not use racial slurs etc. I really like the rush game mode and this server.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

thank you! any idea about the timeframe? it's friday night so i am excited about gaming :p thanks again...ill be careful those typoes

thank you! any idea about the timeframe? it's friday night so i am excited about gaming :p thanks again...ill be careful those typoes
be patient, they all have lives and families. You should still be able to play on one of the other servers. Theses bans generally only keep you off the server you offended on unless you do it more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back