Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

duwarren

User name: duwarren

What is your in game ALIAS(es) duwarren

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on United States Operation LockerConquest Large

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 05/12/2019 19:00 CST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) unknown

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? I take responsibility, but it was unintentional. I did not mean what I wrote as a slur, I wrote "The Jews?" mocking a response to a stupid question. If given the opportunity, I will not engage in this behavior anymore..

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Multiple posts are the result of re submissions due to ""something went wrong" server error messages after submission.

We are currently working on a server project. Hence the extra posts.

I will look into this.

I'm sorry. After looking over the chat and looking at the context of what was said by others from that time I cannot lift the ban.

That's a shame. You have been around for a long time. Over 2,600 connects to that one server.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back