Not open for further replies.

skyfreak

BANNED
BANNED
User name: skyfreak

What is your in game ALIAS(es) m0nnera

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ALL BF4 MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 05-09-2019 aorund 2am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) truefreelancer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. hi truefreelancer, you ban me bc combatrsq report that account. You have to know that im not the only 1 using this computer at home. We shared an account before on the name dafeun.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Since the ban i created this account been more than 9 month i played on tbg server, you played with me on naval strike. When you ban an account you have no idea whos the person behind the computer. Im the only user now using mOnnera account. i paid the price before by sharing an account. I fixed the problem. You wanted to ban another user on this computer its fine, but dont ban me the owner. btw combatrsq did know that fact for around 2 months now. He made a blackmail on the server when he accusing other pilot like always.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back