Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

W0LLVERINE

User name: W0LLVERINE

What is your in game ALIAS(es) W0LLVERINE

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned year 2017

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I was not banned in game, I went in and was banned

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'W0LLVERINE' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am banished from some servers by my abilities, especially with ANTI AEREA, who am the tenth of the world. I am returning to play, and my ban on the server is long, but it is a great server to play, and I am running out of server to play, I have never used a hack, I have a well balanced status. I'm just a bad player with many hours of training on something.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

"W0LLVERINE" Banning for Racial Slur!! really nigga? 4/19/2017 6:20:16 AM"

Sorry, this will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back