PinoyBoyGarrett

User name: PinoyBoyGarrett

What is your in game ALIAS(es) PinoyBoyGarrett

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG 24/7 Metro All Weapons

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 04/22/19 7:17pm Pacific Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slur when someone asked me what I was eating for dinner [04.22.2019 19:17:57] Banning for Racial Slur!! liempo and sinigang a baboy 4/22/2019 7:17:58 PM"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Liempo and Sinigang na Baboy are Filipino dishes which I was eating for dinner last night when I got banned.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Hi, thanks for your appeal. A head admin will lift this for you when one is available, it will not be a problem. In the meantime, please feel free to enjoy our other servers.

Apr 22, 2019 9:15:19 pm ill eat dinner, tell me if they get past lockers again ! ! ! ! METRO 24/7 | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
Apr 22, 2019 9:17:57 pm liempo and sinigang a baboy ! ! ! ! METRO 24/7 | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer

ps. Googled the dish that you mentioned. Looks yummy.

Sinigang-na-Baboy-with-Gabi-Panlasang-Pinoy-480x270.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, can someone kindly confirm if I was unbanned? I can join other TBG servers but still unable to get into METRO 24/7 ALL WEAPONS - still being kicked by PB

Thanks much!

I would like to say hello on a friends behalf to see if there could potentially be any progress :D I know you guys are busy. Thanks in advance, kindly.

Hi, I am not seeing a ban under his name. He can come and check out his appeal from here on out.

Hi @Irishian88J - just wanted to follow up on the status of my ban. It doesnt say the 'Racial Slur' reason like before - it just states 'Prior Kick/Ban'

I can join any other TBG servers, I've also uninstalled, reinstalled, and repaired PB to no avail.

Is there anything you guys can recommend I do next?

Thanks much!
tbgScreenshot.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back