Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestbandari

User name: bestbandari

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 1SniperGunOnly1

Which game is it? battlefiedl4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) bestbandari

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 24/7 60HZ | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 03/29/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. The other team was glitching and I call them glitching guys. The kicking message is kicked by Punkbuster, which makes no sense. I can still play on other server.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
You able to get in now? Sorry for the long wait time.

Not yet. Still get banned by Punkbuster. Can you help removing me from the banlist. I really enjoy playing on this server.

Please provide a screenshot of he error message you are getting

Here is the screenshots. I changed my player name recently but still didn't work and I don't know if it matters.
The username I've used since the ban: bestbandari, 1ShotGunOnly1, 1SniperGunOnly1, peace1and1love.

1558990024606.png
ban_1.png
ban_2.png

Still not seeing your ban. Try updating your punkbuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back