Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

No1Yeeter818

User name: No1Yeeter818

What is your in game ALIAS(es) no1yeeter818 YEEET

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) No1Yeeter818

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/3/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) NO INFO EVER GIVEN

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Because I was trying to shoot down a cheater on my team. HE WAS CLEARLY CHEATING! JL1834cx & CateyeV8 as you can see in that video are the only 2 people who have 1 deaths and in the beginning of the video it shows a helo FULL REPAIR in just 1 second. I did spectate the users and I dont have a pc able to record but it shows the 1 second full repair. We all know 17k points at that early in the game was caused by cheats/hacks and everyone knew it in the game and commented on it.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Their YT video

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

played against JL, hes a salty loser and a try hard player, but i dont think hes hacking, im just not convinced YET

If you think someone is hacking then report it. You have a 5 day ban for this behavior and it will not be lifted any sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back