User name: TR4NSP0RT3R

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TR4NSP0RT3R

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on !!! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 18:55

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto-Admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial Slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Gentlemen. I'm not racist at all. A player said: "Jhews, we win." I repplied: "I'm not a jew. I'm a afro-samurai." My name is Gabriel Meziat Pina. My grandgrandfather was a french-hebrew. Or a french jew how we call here. Here in Brazil we dont have that kind of racism. Jew is not a racial slur here. It's the way we call hebrew people. I was married to a black woman. Not racist at all. Too old for this. Please i would really like to returning playing on your server. There are really few hardcore bf4 servers. I have just been banned 5 minutes ago. Thanks you gentleman.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Then why call someone that in the first place? And why intentionally try to misspell it by typing "Jhew" if you didn't think it was bad to say?

A head admin will give the final call on this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back