Not open for further replies.

Skarren

User name: Skarren

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Skarren

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ##CONQUEST ALL MAPS /NO LAG/TBGCLAN.COM##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/9/2019 1:30:38 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Skarren' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! you got somethinig certaainly not REV 2/9/2019 1:30:38 PM" [Admin Decision]

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Banning for Racial Slur!! you got somethinig certaainly not REV

Any additional comments you would like to add? Raisinless had just rammed me in the AA with his jet, he said he had the REV, ramming is not acceptable and I am unsure why I was banned unless Raisinless is an Admin in which case his admin status, which should be impartial, should be questioned. My text was not racial I wish the ban lifted as it was incorrectly applied

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Skarren is a long term player on TBG and I'm very confused by this post. I'm in support of Skarren being unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back