P-Nasty

User name: P-Nasty

What is your in game ALIAS(es) P-Nasty3

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) P-Nasty3

Server name that you were banned on TBGclan.com Warzone Chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1/30/2018 12:15 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Stewart904

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Said I was creating squads and leaving them. I joined a squad and the SL left and it gave me SL and I gave it away. Two asshole players said I was the one causing all the trouble and I didnt do anything. Everyplayer in the lobby stuck up for me. Ask

Any additional comments you would like to add? One of the only servers I play on and I get banned for no reason. Makes TBG look bad they cant explain or investigate simply bans like these. Riidiculous. Gets yalls facts straight

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
P-Nasty, this was not a one time offenses. There are multiple admins that witnessed this problem on two separate matches. If TBG doesnt react to issues like these, other players also leave the server for lack of control. You have a one day ban currently. Please do not create squads and then leave.

One day ban. The ban stands. See you in game soon and hopefully this we’ll be end of this issue

Swan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back