Ban Appeal

majorleetbaggin

User name: majorleetbaggin

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Red-October-1976

Which game is it? Battlefield4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Clan Operation Metro No Restrictions

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2019-01-26

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. When I join two TBG Servers it says "You were kicked by Punkbuster." Everything is running correctly, but I can't get in. Assumed banned by accident.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Metro is life. TBG is one of the very few left. Can i get back in homies? :) Did I do something wrong?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

you had a miss type in chat
"Jan 26, 2019 5:57:02 pm LOADNIG LEFT ! ! ! ! OPERATION METRO NO RESTRICTIONS | TBGCLAN.COM"

Heads if you could lift this for him unless there is something else I am not aware of

Oh I remember that! Yeah I had a Type88 LMG and we were getting smoked at Ticket Booth so I was dumping rounds down. Team moved up and I emptied my rounds then fell back to the left door to reload. Another support fella was setting up his LMG so I wanted him to know a second gunner was loading.

Suppressive fire baby! ;)

Lifted you on Metro. What was the other server you are unable to get into?

Back