Not open for further replies.

Lusigon

User name: Lusigon

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Lusigon

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Naval strike/water maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 06/01/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) the message of the expulsion was very fast I do not know who kicked me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I do not know the reason but I imagine it can only be ping 174

Any additional comments you would like to add? I play every day your server of BF4 but it is already the second time that happens to me that when I enter the server I am expelled, it will be because of the ping? I was at 174 but I would like to be able to play your water maps server without problems, I'm afraid these two kickbacks account for taking Ban permanent, please help me understand why the two expelled, I'm from Portugal and thank you hours of fun on your server that I really like, please do not expel me permanently

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

thank you very much for the answer I will try to play your server in another timetable it could be that the ping is smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back