BANNED
User name: l5Sortie

What is your in game ALIAS(es) L5Sortie

Which game is it? battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on tbgclan

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned idk month or two ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) idr

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. stats(however the reason the stat is high is bug in game)

Any additional comments you would like to add? been banned awhile and the reason i was banned was a bug in game and i would like to get unbanned i can provide any info you like.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Basically the bug is in the planes when you shoot it doesnt register as shots. Not registering as shots it doesnt register as hits. So, my k/h is way higher than the average.... My ban is for stats if you guys need proof of this i can provide that for you... thank you and happy new years!!!!!!!

Hey, just checking in on this appeal. I was wondering if i there is anything you guys need from me to help out in this appeal just let me know. Thanks guys hope you had a good New Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back